Information We Collect
When you use our website, attend our events, or interact with our team, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and location.
- Information about your interests and preferences related to the cannabis industry.
- We may collect this information through various means, including online forms, in-person conversations, and cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you about our events, products, and services.
- To provide you with relevant information and resources related to the cannabis industry.
- To improve our website, events, and services.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Sharing Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us with our business operations, such as event organizers and marketing agencies. We may also disclose your information if required by law or in connection with a legal proceeding.
- You have the following choices regarding your information:
- You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
- You may request access to or correction of your personal information by contacting us using the information provided below.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Changes to This Policy